Pilates is a body-conditioning technique designed to stretch, strengthen and balance the body. Pilates targets the deep postural muscles within the body through a series of exercises aimed at building muscle strength and rebalancing the body. Excellent for improving posture, strength, flexibility and aligning the body correctly. Pilates also teaches coordination, concentration and control of the body. All Pilates classes are run as courses that need to be booked in advance. Those new to Pilates will need to complete a one off beginners session before joining the regular classes. This can be done in a group session or on a 1:1 basis.
Post Natal Pilates is also available for new mums who have been cleared to return to exercise by their doctor. Babies up to 6 months are welcome to come along too. These sessions run on demand so please register your interest via the Mind Body Maintenance website or use the contact details below.
Please discuss any injuries or illnesses with the instructor before signing up for the courses. All mats and equipment provided.
- 17:15 to 18:15 - Pilates – Improver 1-2
- 18:30 to 19:30 - Pilates – Improver 1
- 19:45 to 20:45 - Pilates – Improver 1-2
- 9:30 to 10:30 - Pilates – Improver 2
- 10:45 to 11:45 - Pilates – Improver 1
- 12:00 to 13:00 - Post Natal Pilates & Yoga
- 9:30 to 10:30 - Pilates – Intermediate
- 17:30 to 18:30 - Pilates – Improver 1-2
- 18:45 to 19:45 - Pilates – Improver 1-2
- 20:00 to 21:00 - Pilates – Improver 1
- 10:45 to 11:45 - Pilates – Improver 1-2
For more Information and booking contact:-
Tel: 07971 194948
**Contact Claire Kendall 07804 671581